Derek Jeter recently cracked the ripe old age of 36, and I think he's been planning for his second career for quite some time. Take a gander at this 'Rescue Me' promo and you'll see what I mean.The moment when The Captain and that comedian who cracks jokes about smoking cigarettes make eye contact sends shivers down the spine of my community college acting class literature.
Let's take a stroll down memory lane and review Mr Minka Kelly's past acting roles.
There was that time where he starred opposite Roger 'Roid Rage' Clemens in Jack Nicholson's finest film, 'Anger Management.'

Then he shared the screen with the man who was famous for knowing the location of every public bathroom in Manhattan.

And who could forget Derek Jeter's Taco Hole!
Did I fail to mention Derek is a method actor?

Lest we forget the famous "Yankee Wives" bit from SNL. I'm sure you can find an image of DJ in drag.
ReplyDelete