Tuesday, May 3, 2011
It's Like Opening Day All Over Again
My oh my, where did the year go.
My last post was early June. Why did I stop? General laziness I suppose. Lack of time (not true). Disinterest? Very likely.
But since we have a month in the books of the 2011 MLB season (not to mention a rousing NHL post-season and recently completed NFL Draft), let's kick the tires on a couple posts here and there.
What can you expect to see here?
Some comments on my fantasy teams. I'm sure they will be enthralling, but if they don't interest you then check out Perez Hilton I guess.
Thoughts on broadcasts from near and far. I always enjoy taking in what sports broadcasters have to say. If they don't say something intelligent, they usually say something stupid/funny/out of left field.
General musings on all sorts of current events and life experiences. Vague, I know. But I'll need some filler from time to time.
So here's hoping I can remember this blog exists and that I don't turn into a vegetable so as to actually type on my keyboard and write for a change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment